DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up energy down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow management is often extra to circuit to manage the decent speed in the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned before set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The electrical power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level while in the tank after the first working with the power unit.
six. Oil altering is needed after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards after just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be offered if necessary. Also a strain compen sated movement management is usually extra on the circuit to manage the descent velocity from the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our income engineer for the distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned in advance of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank soon after the original running of your electrical power unit.
six. Oil changing is required soon after the initial one hundred operation hrs, afterwards when every single 3000 hours.