Here is our advantages when compare to similar products from China:
|1. Large output torque|
|2. Safe, reliable, economical, and durable|
|3. Stable transmission, quiet operation|
|4. High modularization design, may equip with various outer power inputs conveniently. The same machine type may equip with various power motors. It is easy to realize the combination and junction between every machine type|
|5. Form of installation: The position to be installed is not limited|
|6. High strength, compact the box body of high strength cast iron, gear and gear shaft adopt the gas carbonization, quenching, and fine grinding process, therefore the bearing capacity of unit volume is high|
|7. Long life: Under the condition of the correct type chosen(including choosing suitable operation parament ) normal operation and maintenance, the life of the main parts speed reducer(except wearing parts)should not be less than 20000 hours|
|8. Low noise: Because the main parts of the speed reducer are processed, and tested critically, therefore the noise of the speed reducer is low|
|1 3/8 Z6 /1 3/8Z6|
The gearbox is used for lawn mower transmission, our normal standard from 20 HP-150HP,This series gearbox is self-developed. With its characteristics of high universality, simple structure, good performance, etc, it is widely used in garden machines and other agricultural machines.if you have a rotary cutter, lawn mower, or other lawn machinery. Agri supply’s lawn mower and rotary cutter experts can help you solve any problem. From rotating blades to gearboxes, Agri supply provides the components you need for your lawn mower. Let us help you keep your property in the best condition.Advanced technics, strong self-development power, ability to produce new type gearbox according to customer’s design drawings.
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou Hanon Technology Co.,ltd is a modern enterprise specilizing in the development,production,sales and services of Agricultural Parts like PTO shaft and Gearboxes and Hydraulic parts like Cylinder , Valve ,Gearpump and motor etc..
We adhere to the principle of ” High Quality, Customers’Satisfaction”, using advanced technology and equipments to ensure all the technical standards of transmission .We follow the principle of people first , trying our best to set up a pleasant surroundings and platform of performance for each employee. So everyone can be self-consciously active to join Hanon Machinery.
1.WHAT’S THE PAYMENT TERM?
When we quote for you,we will confirm with you the way of transaction,FOB,CIFetc.<br> For mass production goods, you need to pay 30% deposit before producing and70% balance against copy of documents.The most common way is by T/T.
2.HOW TO DELIVER THE GOODS TO US?
Usually we will ship the goods to you by sea.
3.How long is your delivery time and shipment?
|Type:||Lawn Mower Gearbox|
|Power Source:||Agricultural Gearbox|
|After-sales Service:||Online Support|
Impact of Gear Ratios on Machinery Performance in Agricultural Gearboxes
The gear ratio in agricultural gearboxes plays a crucial role in determining the performance of machinery. It directly affects the relationship between the input and output speeds and torques. Here’s how gear ratios influence machinery performance:
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Gear ratios allow for the conversion of speed and torque between the input and output shafts. Higher gear ratios can reduce output speed while increasing output torque, making it suitable for tasks requiring high power.
- Power and Efficiency: Gear ratios affect the efficiency of power transmission. While reducing the speed through higher gear ratios can increase torque, it’s essential to strike a balance to maintain efficiency. Lower efficiency can lead to energy loss and increased heat generation.
- Task Adaptability: Different agricultural tasks require varying levels of torque and speed. Gear ratios enable machinery to be adaptable to different tasks by providing the necessary torque for heavy-duty activities like plowing or tilling and higher speeds for tasks like transport.
- Optimal Performance: Selecting the appropriate gear ratio ensures that machinery operates within its optimal performance range. It prevents overloading the engine or the gearbox, contributing to smoother operation and reduced wear and tear.
- Productivity and Fuel Efficiency: Proper gear ratios can enhance the overall productivity of agricultural machinery. By optimizing torque and speed, tasks can be completed efficiently, reducing the time and fuel consumption required for operations.
- Consideration of Terrain: Different terrains and field conditions require adjustments in gear ratios. Steep slopes or heavy soil may necessitate lower gear ratios for increased torque, while flat terrain could benefit from higher ratios for faster operation.
- Impact on Components: Gear ratios can influence the load distribution on gearbox components. Higher gear ratios might subject components to increased forces and stresses, potentially affecting their lifespan.
- Operator Comfort: Proper gear ratios contribute to operator comfort by providing the necessary power for smooth operation without straining the machinery. This can lead to reduced operator fatigue and improved safety.
- Customization: Some modern agricultural equipment offers adjustable or variable gear ratios, allowing operators to fine-tune machinery performance based on specific tasks and conditions.
Choosing the right gear ratio for agricultural gearboxes involves considering factors such as the intended task, soil conditions, and equipment specifications. It’s essential to strike a balance between torque and speed to achieve optimal machinery performance and maximize productivity.
Common Signs of Gearbox Wear and Their Solutions
Gearboxes, like any mechanical components, can experience wear over time due to factors such as friction, load, and operating conditions. Recognizing the common signs of gearbox wear is essential for timely maintenance and avoiding potential breakdowns. Here are some signs to watch out for and the solutions to address them:
- Unusual Noises: Grinding, clicking, or whining noises during operation can indicate worn gears or bearings. Inspect the gearbox for damaged teeth or inadequate lubrication. Replace damaged components and ensure proper lubrication.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration suggests misalignment or imbalance within the gearbox. Check for proper alignment and balance the components if necessary. Also, inspect for worn or damaged shafts or bearings.
- Leakage: Oil or lubricant leaks may indicate worn seals or gaskets. Replace seals and gaskets to prevent leakage and ensure adequate lubrication.
- Slipping Gears: Gears slipping out of engagement or difficulty shifting can point to worn or damaged gear teeth. Inspect gears for signs of wear or chipping, and replace as needed.
- Temperature Increase: Abnormal heat generation can result from increased friction due to worn parts. Check lubrication levels and quality, and replace worn bearings or gears causing excess friction.
- Decreased Performance: Reduced power transmission or output efficiency can indicate wear in the gearbox. Inspect gears, bearings, and other components for signs of wear and replace as necessary.
- Excessive Play: Excessive play or backlash in gears can indicate worn gear teeth or bearings. Inspect components for wear, adjust backlash, and replace worn parts.
Addressing gearbox wear requires routine maintenance, including proper lubrication, alignment checks, and regular inspections. Timely replacement of worn or damaged components can extend the gearbox’s lifespan and maintain optimal performance in various applications.
Maintenance Requirements for Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintaining agricultural gearboxes is crucial to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of farming equipment. Proper maintenance helps extend the lifespan of gearboxes and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections to check for signs of wear, damage, leaks, or misalignment. Regularly inspect gear teeth, seals, and bearings for any issues.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear in gearboxes. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the type of lubricant to use and the recommended intervals for lubrication.
- Lubricant Checks: Monitor the gearbox’s lubricant levels and quality regularly. Replace or replenish lubricants as needed, and ensure that contaminants are kept out of the lubrication system.
- Tightening Bolts and Fasteners: Check and tighten bolts, nuts, and fasteners to prevent loosening due to vibrations during operation. Loose components can lead to misalignment and premature wear.
- Seal Inspection: Examine seals for leaks and proper sealing. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent lubricant leakage and the ingress of contaminants.
- Cleaning: Keep gearboxes clean by removing dirt, debris, and residue. Regular cleaning prevents abrasive particles from entering the gearbox and causing damage.
- Alignment: Ensure that gearboxes are properly aligned with connected components, such as shafts and couplings. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox. Abnormal temperature increases may indicate issues like overloading or insufficient lubrication.
- Filter Replacement: If the gearbox has a filtration system, regularly replace or clean the filters to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Expert Inspection: Periodically have gearboxes inspected by qualified technicians. They can identify potential problems that may not be visible during routine inspections.
Adhering to these maintenance requirements ensures that agricultural gearboxes remain in optimal condition and contribute to the reliability and efficiency of farming equipment. Regular maintenance not only prevents unexpected downtime but also prolongs the service life of the gearboxes, ultimately benefiting the productivity of agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-09-28