We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
HOT SELL LIFTING MACHINE!!!!
1t Manual Chain Hoi EPT Chain Block (With Overload Protection)
Manual Tool: Chain Block alternate name-Chain Hoist.
BRIMA—manual chain block: Small, lightweight chain block for use in restricted spaces. Includes mechanical load brake. Aluminum alloy forge cover, more light more easy for Carry. used for EPT hoisting operation such as mining, construction
Hardened alloy steel chains. Heat treated and ground gears, shafts and pinions.
Tested and certified to CE, SGS, ISO specifications.
Capacity: 1 ton
One Ton Chain Block; 10′ standard lift; 1/4″ diameter
Standard lift is 3M. EPT height of lift is also available Upon request.
Thick steel construction; triple geared; drop forged safety hooks; and heat treated
With Overload Protection, much more safety.
Conforms to AS1418.2 standards.
1. Seal type caged ball bearings on load sprocket.
2. Caged roller Bearing on ,ain shaft(Minimize manual effort thanks to efficient drive train)
3. superior design of top hook holders for double/several columns of load chains
4. Experience exceptional durability thanks to all-steel construction featuring rugged gear case enclosure and handwheel cover.
5. Enjoy increased lifting height thanks to low headroom.
6. Grade 100 heat-treated galv. Alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
7. Reinforced double pawl brake system and larger dia. Pawl springs ensure reliable brake.
Overload protection system.
Innovated design of fused brake disc.
Thru EPT Bearings in bottom hook assembly
Easy removable top hook.
|Standard lifting height(m)||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||3||3|
|Runing te EPT load(t)||0.625||1.25||1.875||2.5||3.75||6.25|
|Load chain dia.(mm)||Columns||1||1||1||1||1||2|
|Effort to require to lift max.load(N)||235||245||255||324||363||353|
|Packing measurements(lxwxh) (mm)||30*17*18||32*18*19||37*20*24||37*20*24||43*40*30||47*44*35.5|
|Extra weight per meter of extra lift(kg)||1||1.29||1.61||1.92||2.68||4.1|
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.