agriculture  China best quality   China best supplier machinery harvester parts black steel middle long both sides short finger CMD

Our product range also addresses locking assemblies (clamping aspects/locking system), taper bushes, QD bushes, bolt-on hubs, pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes,torque limiters, shaft collars, motor bases and motor slides, chain detachers, chain guides, universal joint, rod ends and yokes.


Fast Particulars

Relevant Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Manufacturer Name:


Local Services Area:


Solution Name:

finger CMD




CMD components




17*thirteen*3 CM


one.05 KG

Package deal:


Shipping and delivery time:

Within fifteen Times

Other Region:


Packaging & Shipping

Lead Time
Quantity(Luggage) 1 – twenty 21 – two hundred >200
Est. Time(times) five 15 To be negotiated

Online Customization





Soon after Warranty Support On-line support
Applicable Industries Equipment Repair Retailers,Farms
Local Provider Spot None
Showroom Place None
Warranty 6 months
Type finger
Use Harvesters
Spot of Origin CHINA
Brand Identify PARUC
Item Title finger CMD
Materials Steel
Application CMD elements
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Dimension 17*thirteen*3 CM
Fat 1.05 KG
Deal Carton
Supply time In fifteen Days









Q1:How your company typically transports items to your nations?

This dilemma is largely determined by the amount of the goods. If the amount of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the variety of orders is modest, they can be transported by the shipping and delivery firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our buy quantity is decided according to the packaging of the products. For illustration, if there are 30 cases in one particular box, then 30 are the lowest order amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a place, we need to have to acquire the total payment before they can be shipped if it is an order, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the agreement to indication the contract.